We are looking for WordPress Developer, part-time employment, remote work.
- Experience with WordPress Frontend & Backend development
- PHP5 (OOP / MVC) development skills
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
- Assessment tasks for WordPress - paid.
- WordPress development.
- Flexible schedule
- Hourly payment in USD
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Non trivial projects
To learn more about this position or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: sergeyrys.