Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We're building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
We are looking for remote (EST time) Senior Drupal Developer
This is a platform that powers automated text and voice broadcasts. We provide voice and text connectivity to over 100,000 businesses. Customers include nonprofits, political groups, insurance agents, small-business owner, and marketers. We are dedicated to providing high-availability, intuitive user interfaces, furious developer support, and unparalleled customer care that helps transform how companies do business.
We make user experience (UX) easy and efficient for our customers. This includes our Web-based user interface (UI), which is highly intuitive, self-serve, and available 24/7. We build our entire system in-house, from the ground up. We also dedicate the necessary resources to completely test every line of code ourselves, in order to improve and increase system performance.
Overview: Team to create software systems that integrate project platform into major cloud platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, Mailchimp and many more. This agile team will develop, test and release the projects.
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal Experience with strengths in back-end Drupal module development
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level. Some Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Interest in open source and open source CMS systems
- Experience in Acquia Cloud
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Skills in Drupal Theming
- Experience with Drupal 7 (and 8) is a plus!
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or drupal.org profile link will be given priority