We are looking for Middle Drupal Developer (remote) to be responsible for backend development. By joining our company, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many client projects with teams of highly skilled experts from around the world.
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8 including building own custom modules
- Drupal API
- Form API
- Modules: Views, Feeds, Features, Panels, Ctools and other
- Memcache for Drupal cache
- Varnish as HTTP caching reverse proxy
- Solr as search engine.
- Drupal coding standards and the best practices.
- Good technical English (read and write)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- High level of responsibility
- Strict fulfillment of deadlines
- Willingness to work with the monitoring screen
- Flexible schedule
- Hourly payment in USD
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Non trivial projects